Glenhill Advisors Lowered Starwood Ppty Tr (STWD) Holding; Proshare Advisors Has Decreased Total Sys Svcs (TSS) Holding

January 14, 2018 - By Marguerite Chambers

Proshare Advisors Llc decreased Total Sys Svcs Inc (TSS) stake by 44.25% reported in 2017Q3 SEC filing. Proshare Advisors Llc sold 20,271 shares as Total Sys Svcs Inc (TSS)’s stock rose 7.40%. The Proshare Advisors Llc holds 25,537 shares with $1.67M value, down from 45,808 last quarter. Total Sys Svcs Inc now has $15.08 billion valuation. The stock decreased 0.22% or $0.18 during the last trading session, reaching $82. About 616,300 shares traded. Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has risen 9.69% since January 14, 2017 and is uptrending. It has underperformed by 7.01% the S&P500.

Glenhill Advisors Llc decreased Starwood Ppty Tr Inc (STWD) stake by 37.55% reported in 2017Q3 SEC filing. Glenhill Advisors Llc sold 981,247 shares as Starwood Ppty Tr Inc (STWD)’s stock declined 5.55%. The Glenhill Advisors Llc holds 1.63M shares with $35.51M value, down from 2.61M last quarter. Starwood Ppty Tr Inc now has $5.45B valuation. The stock decreased 0.76% or $0.16 during the last trading session, reaching $20.94. About 2.19M shares traded or 24.63% up from the average. Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD) has risen 8.65% since January 14, 2017 and is uptrending. It has underperformed by 8.05% the S&P500.

Among 10 analysts covering Starwood Property Trust Inc. (NYSE:STWD), 7 have Buy rating, 0 Sell and 3 Hold. Therefore 70% are positive. Starwood Property Trust Inc. had 24 analyst reports since August 5, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. The company was maintained on Tuesday, November 21 by FBR Capital. FBR Capital maintained the stock with “Buy” rating in Thursday, January 4 report. Keefe Bruyette & Woods maintained it with “Buy” rating and $2400 target in Monday, May 29 report. Keefe Bruyette & Woods maintained it with “Buy” rating and $2400 target in Wednesday, August 9 report. The firm has “Outperform” rating given on Monday, September 26 by Credit Suisse. The firm has “Buy” rating by Keefe Bruyette & Woods given on Thursday, July 6. The rating was maintained by FBR Capital with “Outperform” on Friday, February 26. On Thursday, December 15 the stock rating was downgraded by Bank of America to “Neutral”. The firm earned “Buy” rating on Monday, November 27 by FBR Capital. On Tuesday, June 28 the stock rating was maintained by FBR Capital with “Outperform”.

Investors sentiment is 1.09 in Q3 2017. Its the same as in 2017Q2. It has no change, as 47 investors sold STWD shares while 82 reduced holdings. only 41 funds opened positions while 100 raised stakes. 216.73 million shares or 2.27% more from 211.91 million shares in 2017Q2 were reported. The Virginia-based Quantitative Invest Limited Liability Corp has invested 0.01% in Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD). 10,905 are held by Sigma Planning. Moreover, Scotia Inc has 0.01% invested in Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD). West Family Inc owns 160,853 shares. Ares Limited Liability Corporation reported 0.15% of its portfolio in Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD). Prudential Public Ltd Limited Liability Company invested 0% in Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD). S R Schill has 52,265 shares for 0.68% of their portfolio. Jennison Associates Lc reported 7.10 million shares. Guggenheim Limited Co accumulated 0.01% or 135,342 shares. Los Angeles Management And Equity Incorporated reported 597,948 shares. Advantus Cap Inc holds 0.07% or 115,500 shares in its portfolio. Aperio Gru Limited Liability Corp has invested 0.06% in Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD). The Massachusetts-based Panagora Asset Mgmt has invested 0% in Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD). Smithfield Tru, a Pennsylvania-based fund reported 7,930 shares. Massachusetts Fincl Ser Com Ma invested in 0.03% or 3.71 million shares.

Analysts await Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD) to report earnings on February, 22. They expect $0.49 earnings per share, up 6.52% or $0.03 from last year’s $0.46 per share. STWD’s profit will be $127.51M for 10.68 P/E if the $0.49 EPS becomes a reality. After $0.64 actual earnings per share reported by Starwood Property Trust, Inc. for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts -23.44% negative EPS growth.

Since September 19, 2017, it had 0 insider buys, and 2 selling transactions for $398,066 activity. Paniry Rina sold $150,799 worth of Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:STWD) on Tuesday, September 19. Sossen Andrew Jay had sold 11,270 shares worth $247,267.

Among 31 analysts covering Total System Services (NYSE:TSS), 18 have Buy rating, 1 Sell and 12 Hold. Therefore 58% are positive. Total System Services had 84 analyst reports since July 21, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. First Analysis downgraded Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) rating on Wednesday, May 3. First Analysis has “Equal-Weight” rating and $63 target. The firm has “Buy” rating given on Tuesday, June 13 by Keefe Bruyette & Woods. The stock of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has “Outperform” rating given on Friday, May 6 by Cowen & Co. As per Wednesday, October 25, the company rating was maintained by Robert W. Baird. Goldman Sachs initiated the shares of TSS in report on Wednesday, April 13 with “Sell” rating. The firm earned “Buy” rating on Monday, May 8 by Goldman Sachs. Morgan Stanley maintained Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) rating on Wednesday, July 26. Morgan Stanley has “Equal-Weight” rating and $63 target. As per Monday, June 13, the company rating was maintained by Citigroup. Citigroup maintained Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) rating on Wednesday, October 25. Citigroup has “Buy” rating and $78 target. The stock of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has “Buy” rating given on Thursday, January 4 by RBC Capital Markets.

Since August 2, 2017, it had 0 buys, and 2 insider sales for $14.32 million activity. Another trade for 220,974 shares valued at $14.07M was sold by TOMLINSON PHILIP W. On Monday, August 14 the insider Todd Paul M sold $257,632.

Investors sentiment decreased to 1.11 in Q3 2017. Its down 0.22, from 1.33 in 2017Q2. It dropped, as 27 investors sold TSS shares while 149 reduced holdings. 54 funds opened positions while 142 raised stakes. 136.72 million shares or 0.41% less from 137.29 million shares in 2017Q2 were reported. Moreover, Century has 0.07% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 1.00M shares. Schroder Invest Mgmt has 0.08% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 737,800 shares. Fiera Capital has 0.22% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Zweig holds 0.02% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) or 4,200 shares. California Public Employees Retirement System owns 423,194 shares. Zurcher Kantonalbank (Zurich Cantonalbank) holds 0.02% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 30,654 shares. Ontario – Canada-based Manufacturers Life Communication The has invested 0.03% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Tru Of Virginia Va holds 7,155 shares. Maple Mgmt holds 5,140 shares. The Florida-based Texas Yale Corporation has invested 0.02% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Hsbc Hldg Public Ltd accumulated 0.04% or 353,831 shares. Profund Advsr invested 0.01% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Jaffetilchin Inv Prns Ltd stated it has 0.1% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Nomura Inc holds 0% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) or 16,732 shares. 12,777 are owned by Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company Ltd.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our daily email newsletter.



Free Email Newsletter

Enter your email address below to get the latest news and analysts' ratings for your stocks with our free daily email newsletter: